F&M Group, The Old Smithy, Heaton House, BOROUGHBRIDGE, North Yorkshire. Y051 9HE 01423 326363
Selection process to be based on candidates that;
- Are looking for Full time hours 8:30am -5:30pm.
- Have experience in a broad spectrum of classes of business which must include farm and motor insurance.
- Experience within the insurance sector – suitable candidates most likely will have a broking background.
- Provide a high level of administrative skills.
- Possess a clear and confident telephone manner.
Links to agriculture are beneficial. Initial training (length of time dependent on experience) will be conducted at our head office in Northamptonshire; this requires that some weeknights are spent away; the company covers the expense in these instances.
Position: Internal Account Handler
Reporting to: Office manager, Branch Manager
Location: Boroughbridge, North Yorks
Start date: May/June 2014
Main purpose of job
- Point of contact for clients
- Customer service
- Insurance documentation delivery as per clients demands and needs
- Full support to account executive
- Liaise with Insurers
- Liaise with colleagues
- Provide high quality advice to clients
- Process and underwrite renewals and MTAs
- Be a team player contributing to other office duties
- Work to a high standard with attention to accuracy and detail.
Farmers & Mercantile Insurance Brokers Ltd was established in 1996 and has a proven record for success. We are part of the Lycetts Group employing approx 250 staff looking after premium income circa £100 million.
Our company has experienced steady growth over the last 18 years; therefore we are well practiced at managing a sustainable pace of expansion.
The day-to-day life of a Farmers & Mercantile employee is busy; we look after clients throughout England, Scotland and Wales from our 4 branches in Northamptonshire, Shropshire, Yorkshire and Ayrshire. Customer service is paramount; we make sure that our clients are provided with excellent service – relationships must be strong.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a CV along with a covering letter to: Mrs A Wellings, F&M Group Head Office, Thistledown Barn, 204 Holcot Lane, Sywell, Northamptonshire. NN6 0BG. Alternatively, applications will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require more information please telephone 01604 782782 asking to speak to Alexandra Wellings or 01423 326363 asking to speak to Tony Allanson, Branch Manager.