Farmers and Mercantile offer insurance suitable for all types of farms / farming. They include:
- Arable Farm Insurance - All of our policies for arable farmers include additional cost of working, this means that in the event of a tractor, combine, machinery or drier fire we will pay the full cost of hiring in a replacement machine or employing a contractor.
- Farm Diversification Insurance - In many cases we can accommodate the diversification insurance on the existing farm policy, this helps to keep premium costs down
- Livestock Insurance - Livestock are automatically insured on any land in your ownership or occupation. You do not need to inform us every time that you take on some extra grass keep.
- Mixed Farm Insurance - a combination of our Arable and Livestock insurance policies.
- Smallholders Insurance - a competitive smallholder insurance policy for farms below 100 Acres.
Interested in a quote for farm insurance or our related services or wish to talk to one of our advisors, please call us on 01604 782 782
Why is your farm insurance best placed with F&M? ...
"We are not just Brokers who deal in Farm Insurance, we are Farmers who excel at Broking" Sharon S. Northampton Office