Here are just some reasons why you should use Farmers & Mercantile:
- Sensible premiums, especially where your claims history is good we are often able to obtain bespoke cover whilst at the same time improving the cover and offering the best all round deal.
- All of our brokers have practical farming knowledge as well as insurance expertise.
- We are independent brokers therefore we search the insurance marketplace on the client’s behalf to find the best combination of cover and competitive premium.
- On-farm reviews, as part of our quotation process we visit your farm to assess your insurance needs. At renewal each year we re-visit in order to update cover and take account of all changes to our client’s business.
- Our claims service is an area within the business upon which we place great emphasis, potential claims are the sole reason people insure. We represent our client in the event of a claim and ensure fair and prompt settlement.
Would you like to talk to one of our advisers? Why not call us on 01604 782 782.
Still not sure if we are the right insurers for you, then here are a couple more reasons why you should let Farmers & Mercantile insure your farm:
- We, as brokers, act as the go-between for farmers and rural business owners and the major insurers. Our role is particularly important when on-farm businesses evolve and enter into areas not normally covered by the ‘standard farm policies’. We have presented many new risks to Insurers over the years and negotiated fair terms and cover at a price that is viable for the new enterprise. We are able to do this because we have built relationships of trust with insurers whereby they recognise and respect our knowledge of farming practices coupled with our concise understanding of the principles behind insurance.
- We are an independent broker, so can negotiate price, terms and cover with multiple insurers and tailor the policy to suit your business needs. When we write ‘we try to save you money and increase your cover’ and our products are robust, up-to-date and backed up by the largest of blue chip insurers. Whereas a broker/agent that is tied has no option but to present to you the price, terms and cover that are quoted from their single insurer.
In short – ask your broker/agent how many quotations they obtained when preparing your insurances.