Are you a budding photographer? Always taking pictures whilst your out and about on the farm? Then why not enter them into our 2020 Calendar Competition!
We are looking for 12 ‘farming scenes’ to feature in our 2020 calendar. All you have to do is email them to us at, firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th September to be in with a chance on winning. The winning images will be announced on the 30th September 2020.
Please see below our full Terms & Conditions for the 2020 Calendar Competition.
- The competition is being run by Farmers & Mercantile Insurance Brokers
- The competition theme is ‘farming scene’
- Submit your photos by email to email@example.com along with your name and address
- You can submit lower resolutions images to the competition however a high resolution version must be available as we will require this if you are chosen as a winner (this must be a minimum of 1,500 pixels across but preferably 3,000+)
- The deadline for entries is by Friday 20th September 2019
- All entrants must be amateur photographers, i.e. not regularly paid for taking photographs
- All photographs must be the entrant’s own original work
- All photographs must be legally obtained with permission where appropriate
- If your photo features anyone who could be identifiable, you must have explicit consent from them for this image to be used as set out in these T&Cs
- If your photo features identifiable children under the age of 16, you must have consent from parents / guardians to submit the photo to the competition
- The winning images will be chosen and announced on the 30th September 2019
- Winners will be notified by email
- The winners with each receive a Farmers & Mercantile Insurance Brokers goodie bag
- No cash alternative will be offered
- On submitting photos to the competition, the entrant is agreeing to give Farmers & Mercantile Insurance Brokers the right to free reproduction of entries in connection with the 2020 calendar and all associated publicity, and also agrees to the right to the free reproduction of entries on the Farmers & Mercantile Insurance Brokers website, social media and general marketing materials not connected to the 2020 calendar.
- Entry to this competition signifies acceptance of these rules